[Download-List] Universe bug-fix for DOWNLOAD version 7.01

David L. Rotman ROTMAND at cedarville.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:28:40 EDT 2003

For those of you who have fetched version 7.01 of DOWNLOAD:
There is a line in DOWNLOAD.PROCESS which will not compile
under Universe:

787:
CONVERT X.XML.ILLEGAL.CHARS TO X.XML.REPLACEMENT IN DATA.SUBVALUE

The line should be:
DATA.SUBVALUE =
CHANGE(DATA.SUBVALUE,X.XML.ILLEGAL.CHARS,X.XML.REPLACEMENT)

I have posted version 7.02 on ftp.cedarville.edu to incorporate this
correction.
That is the only change from version 7.01 (which has been pulled from
the site).

For those of you using version 7.00, the difference in version
7.01/7.02 is that
XML output containing illegal characters (like the less-than sign) is
escaped
to eliminate the offending characters.

My thanks to Ian Stuart for pointing out the problem.  (I had failed to
test
this "small change" on my personal edition of Universe.)

Dave Rotman
Director of Computer Services
Cedarville University
251 N. Main Street