[Download-List] CALC

Tom Brock tbrock at all.org
Wed Oct 22 16:43:05 EDT 2003

Hi,

Since this is my first post, I simply must extend a heartfelt thanks to David Rotman (and gang?) for that most awesome U2 application Download. Well done on this fine and irreplaceable product!

Now on to my question. I'm using Download 7 on Universe 9.4.  Is Universe's "CALC" functionality built into Download or is there a work around that will produce the same results? The nut I'm trying to crack is showing the running average of an i-type on break lines and then again on the grand total line.

I've looked thru the docs and didn't see anything. As I contemplate writing my own "calc" function, I realize just how intensive this will be and see why it might not "be in there".

Many thanks,

Tom Brock