[Download-List] HTML - bold

Wendy Smoak Wendy.Smoak at asu.edu
Fri Feb 6 13:48:19 EST 2004

Shawn Waldie wrote:
> Since I'm no better versed in HTML than XML/XSLT, I might at
> as well learn the *easiest/best* way to start with.

If you can hold out for just a bit, Dave said he would probably be able
to get the <th> change into the next version of DOWNLOAD.

What that would mean for you is you'd remove the <b> tags, and DOWNLOAD
would render a table that looks like this:
    <th>ID</th>
    <th>Name</th>

Paste that into a text file, save it as test.html, and open it in your
favorite browser.  I bet what you see is close to what you were looking
for-- bold, centered headings on the columns.

If you want to go exploring, I suggest this order:  HTML -> CSS -> XML
-> XSLT.  Write me off list if you want to discuss...

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.