[Download-List] FW: Remote account

Wendy Smoak Wendy.Smoak at asu.edu
Fri Feb 6 18:55:51 EST 2004

Shawn wrote:
> But the same error message was returned stating:
> 'can not find object/catalog file: 'DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/_DOWNLOAD'.'

That looks like the second line of the 'DOWNLOAD' VOC pointer is wrong,
not the one for 'DOWNLOAD.SOURCE'.

BTW, I just discovered that we're using the same DOWNLOAD install for
both Benefactor and Colleague test, so this definitely does work.  All
the VOC pointers in Colleague Test look like this:
:AE VOC DOWNLOAD
Top of "DOWNLOAD" in "VOC", 3 lines, 60 characters.
001: C
002: /path/to/bentest/BEN.SYSTEM/DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/_DOWNLOAD
003:
Bottom.

Make sure you have all of them:
LIST VOC WITH @ID LIKE ...DOWNLOAD... 16:51:39 Feb 06 2004 1