[Download-List] Field delimiters

Brich, Richard W Richard.Brich at sdsmt.edu
Mon Mar 1 12:57:05 EST 2004

THIS WORK FOR YOU sHAWN?
:SELECT PERSON SAMPLE 5

5 records selected to list 0.

>DOWNLOAD PERSON LAST.NAME LITERAL "<+>" FIRST.NAME FORMAT FIXED

DOWNLOAD version 7.00

Using input file PERSON

Output to screen

Md                                                       <+>Anisur

Johnson                                                  <+>Joshua

Chuang                                                   <+>Shu-Hao

Zhang                                                    <+>Xuesong

Demarco                                                  <+>Jeff