[Download-List] Field delimiters

David L. Rotman rotmand at cedarville.edu
Mon Mar 1 15:59:15 EST 2004

As several folks have suggested, this particular feature broke during
one of the revisions to DOWNLOAD.  I'll see that the feature
gets fixed in the next release.

The fix is fairly simple for those who want to make it.  In
routine DOWNLOAD.PROCESS, look for this line:
    CONVERT X.CQ.SEP TO DLMAIN.COMMA IN DETAIL.LINES
should be
    DETAIL.LINES = CHANGE(DETAIL.LINES,X.CQ.SEP,DLMAIN.COMMA)
For version 7.10, the line is at line 201.  For version 7.01/7.02,
the line is at line 195.

For release 6.x, look around line 174 and change:
    CONVERT @TM TO DLMAIN.COMMA IN DETAIL.LINES
    DETAIL.LINES = CHANGE(DETAIL.LINES, at TM,DLMAIN.COMMA)

After making the change, you will need to recompile and
recatalog DOWNLOAD.PROCESS.

I'll build the fix into release 7.11 (no ETA yet).

Dave Rotman
Director of Computer Services
Cedarville University
251 N. Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314
rotmand at cedarville.edu
voice 937-766-7905
fax 937-766-8819

>>> waldies at sanjuancollege.edu 3/1/2004 2:54:08 PM >>>
Richard's works, and he's running v7.00.  I'm running 7.1, so maybe
something was 'broke' on this latest release.