[Download-List] Multivalue Field Question

George W Ohlandt ohlandtg at musc.edu
Wed Jun 9 08:08:01 EDT 2004

Hans,
  Try adding NUM.VALUES ALL to your statement...
DOWNLOAD GL.CATEGORY @ID XML.ATTRIBUTE SUB.DESC MULTI.VALUE NUM.VALUES ALL FORMAT XML FILE &HOLD&
DOWNLOAD.XML OVERWRITING

MULTI.VALUE is just used to cause a field that is DEFINED as a single value to be treated as a
multi-value.  I don't know if SUB.DESC is defined as single valued or not, but if it is defined as
multi-valued then you don't even need to use MULTI.VALUE

George

George W. Ohlandt
Director of Admissions
Office of Enrollment Services