[Download-List] Suppressing the root element in XML

David L. Rotman rotmand at cedarville.edu
Wed Mar 23 08:32:37 EST 2005

Thanks for the prompting.

As you suspected, this is a fairly minor change.  I implemented it some
time ago
on our system, but still need to produce the package for release.  I'll
try to get
that done in the next week.

Dave Rotman
Director of Computer Services
Cedarville University
251 N. Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314
rotmand at cedarville.edu
voice 937-766-7905
fax 937-766-8819

>>> Wendy.Smoak at asu.edu 3/21/2005 1:35:08 PM >>>
David L. Rotman wrote:

> Having a way to suppress the root element sounds like
> a good idea to me.  I'll add that to the next version of
> DOWNLOAD.

I'm about to start working with UniData and XML again, and this
feature
would be really useful to have.  I haven't seen any release
announcements since we spoke about it... Any chance of a release with
this feature sometime soon?

Thanks,
--
Wendy Smoak