[Download-List] Problem loading 7.11 over version 6 in Ben accounts

Jon Wells wellsj at beloit.edu
Tue Mar 29 09:05:13 EST 2005

Hi all,

I just updated our "COLLIVE" accounts from 7.1 to 7.11 with out a hitch.  I
thought I had our COLTEST as well as our COLDEV accounts at 7.1.  Turns out
they were still at version 6.  All of these accounts I was able to convert
to 7.11 with out any problem.

Since the update over version 6 went fine before, I was surprised when it
failed in my "Ben" accounts.  After running BUILDDL.VOC, I try entering
"DOWNLOAD" and the colon prompt -->

BUILD COMPLETE
/live/benlive/_PH_/O_BUILD.DOWNLOAD closed
:DOWNLOAD
In /live/benlive/CTLG/DOWNLOAD at line 37 Incorrect redefinition of common
area: dimension size not matched.

I set everything back to version 6, tried running DLDELOBSCAT & DLDELOBSCAT
and reloading 7.11.  Same problem with common...

                           Jon Wells
Database Administrator                         Beloit College
Information Services & Resources           Beloit, Wisconsin
608-363-2290         wellsj at beloit.edu     608-363-2100 (fax)