[Download-List] general download question

David L. Rotman rotmand at cedarville.edu
Mon Aug 8 07:59:24 EDT 2005

Keith and other Datatel customers--

DOWNLOAD should continue to work as long as you are in a combined
environment (Unidata and Colleague running on the same system).

As soon as we can get a copy of R18 here, I'll explore to see if there
are any outstanding issues.

>>> KJohnson at lcsc.edu 8/5/2005 8:53 AM >>>
I guess this might have been already asked, if so will someone repost?

My institution is in prep work on R18, we will stay with UNIDATA, is
Download going to grow or diminish its value over time?

I think it is a great tool today.  I do not now what will happen in the
future with it.  Thanks for your time.  (I guess Dr Rotman is the only
person to really know this answer)  I guess my question is will it be
envsionized?

-Keith Johnson
LCSC IT staff