[Download-List] Is "DESC" a reserved word ?

Pat H. Minatra (ListServ) minatrae at hsutx.edu
Thu Sep 22 08:20:26 EDT 2005

Isn't DESC for "descending"?  I think that is right but I am not real
sure.

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax