[Download-List] Is "DESC" a reserved word ?

David L. Rotman rotmand at cedarville.edu
Thu Sep 22 09:02:44 EDT 2005

DESC is not a reserved word for DOWNLOAD.

I'm guessing that you had some keyword in front
of DESC that caused this error or perhaps DESC exists
in your VOC file but is not a standard VOC entry (verb,
file pointer, etc.) or DESC is some strange entry
(not D, I, PH, etc.) in the dictionary of the file
you are processing.

>>> norman.david at saambulance.com.au 9/22/2005 2:39:34 AM >>>
I am trying to DOWNLOAD a file which has a field called "DESC", which
DOWNLOAD rejects - 'Not expecting "DESC" here'.
I can't see anything in the manual about this ......

========================
David Norman
Senior Software Engineer
SA Ambulance Service