[Download-List] Downloading

Donald Beck dsbeck at davidsonccc.edu
Wed Mar 8 07:58:19 EST 2006

The only way I have tried and it worked is to use the following syntax
in an Idescriptor:

:'|':

This places a pipe between each field where : on either side specifies a
field.  So if you want a blank space between two pipes, |, then you
would have :'|':' ':'|': so the '' in the middle represents the null
field.  I have not tried using ""'s rather than |'s.

DB