[Download-List] header format

Vicky Shaffer vshaffer at mcdaniel.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:02:18 EST 2006

Good morning,

I'm new to the list and have checked the archives for a solution to my
header problem, but can't find exactly what I need.  We recently went
from Download 6.0 to 7.13 and there are many features with which I'm not
yet familiar.

 I am trying to produce a header for Harris Publishing  that has a
combination of literal and system commands.  Here is what I'm looking
for:  LITERAL -Org code, @SYSTEM.RETURN.CODE -record count, @DATE
-mm/dd/yyyy, [tab], LITERAL -315 for a tab delimited file.

Header output: MDL,15,03/09/2006,[tab],315

The file detail will include 2 columns of information: a delete code and
an ID number.

Advice from the experts would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Vicky

--
Vicky E. Shaffer