[Download-List] Double Quotes in LITERAL command

Bright, Frank FBright at uarts.edu
Thu Mar 9 15:51:06 EST 2006

Hi Tuan!!

There is a couple of tricks that you need to do to get output you want.

First you need to set the FORMAT to QUOTE and set the quote character to
null.  Then enclose your LITERAL string with single quotes.

Take a look!!

HTH

Frank
-----------------------

DOWNLOAD PERSON LITERAL '"1"' LAST.NAME SAMPLE FORMAT QUOTE QUOTE.CHAR
""
DOWNLOAD version 7.02

Using input file PERSON

Output to screen