[Download-List] Using TOTAL COUNTER

Minatra, Pat minatrae at hsutx.edu
Wed May 3 15:48:46 EDT 2006

Yay!  Thank you Linda!

This worked; however, I was getting mixed results; it would work part of
the time but when I would put in into my paragraph it would not work.
Then, I discovered I was using WITH instead of WHEN on selecting the
proper PTD.BD.CODES.   DUH!

Thank you so much for the help, this has solved it!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax