[Download-List] attribute to group name in xml file

Spitzner, Eric Eric.Spitzner at quinnipiac.edu
Fri Sep 29 10:44:17 EDT 2006

Kevin,

FWIW, I had the same problem. And I have now decided the nature of the
problem is the difference in structure of the NCAA data and that of
Colleague. There is no repeating entity "year" in the Colleague scheme
which might contain, e.g., termCode or sport. Therefore, I'm now
developing a batch procedure and report program to produce the required
CAi xml file.

HTH
Eric Spitzner, CDP (eric.spitzner at quinnipiac.edu)
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Quinnipiac University; Hamden, Connecticut
Sun V440; Solaris 2.9; UniData 6.0.9
Colleague 17.0.14 and Benefactor 5.1