[Download-List] Thank You to Dave Rotman & Cedarville.

Norman, David (SAAS) norman.david at saambulance.com.au
Wed Mar 7 18:01:42 EST 2007

Having used Download for some time now, I feel I really must say thank
you for making this excellent product freely available to the MV
community.
I am currently working on several projects requiring XML transfers, both
as part of the system and for ad-hoc transfers, and it really is a
pleasure to use Download for these - it generally just works ! Not being
on the most recent release of UniVerse, outputting XML to a file would
otherwise be a bit messy. It's nice to be able to configure the various
tags if necessary, and even create a custom XML file by using a flat
file with literals !
My last wish-list item would be to be able to use my dictionary names
"DESC" and "TIME" without them conflicting with Download's reserved
words - perhaps by quoting them ??? (Most of my files have a DESC item
which I want to download !!).

Regards,
David Norman
Senior Software Engineer