[Download-List] Using DOWNLOAD and including field names

Sally Crawford scrawford at ocean.edu
Thu May 24 10:50:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I usually do it multiple ways.

If I want to specify the headings, I type after the dict items:  (you
can also type LIT instead of LITERAL)

051:    HEADING LITERAL "ID" \

052:    LITERAL "*" \

053:    LITERAL "PREFIX" \

054:    LITERAL "FIRST" \

055:    LITERAL "MI" \

056:    LITERAL "LAST" \

057:    LITERAL "SUFFIX" \

058:    LITERAL "PRIV" \

059:    LITERAL "XDUP" \
yada yada
082: FORMAT QUOTE FILE &HOLD& STUDATA1 OVERWRITING NOPAGE

OR,

FORMAT QUOTE HEADING FIELD.LABELS FILE &HOLD& <<NAME>> OVERWRITING
NOPAGE

Sally

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
Sally Crawford * Systems Analyst
Ocean County College * College Drive * PO Box 2001, Toms River, NJ
08754-2001
Tel 732-255-0426 * Fax 732-255-0501 * scrawford at ocean.edu *
www.sungardhe.com *www.ocean.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is
prohibited.  If you received
this e-mail in error,  please notify the sender and delete this e-mail
from your system.