[Download-List] Can Download do... ?

Jeff Flynt jeff.flynt at asu.edu
Tue Jul 24 14:07:50 EDT 2007

Hi Cynthia,

This is old, but I'll give a quick two cents in case you never got an
answer...

You can probably do this with an eval statement that calls splice and
splice SA.AWARD to SA.AMOUNT using a either a selected delimiter or
maybe put a value mark in as a delimiter. If you use a specific
delimiter then you would want to wrap a convert around the splice and
convert all instances of the delimiter into a value mark. And because
there could be any number of awards you should use NUM.VALUES ALL after
the eval. So it is probably best to use this field as the last one in a
downloaded statement.

HTH,

Jeff Flynt

Arizona State University Foundation | Information Resources Management
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.
P.O. Box 875905 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5905
PH: 480.965.6870 | Fax: 480.965-6686 | e-mail: jeff.flynt at asu.edu

  <http://www.asufoundation.org/>