[Download-List] Download version 7.21 error

David L. Rotman rotmand at cedarville.edu
Wed Sep 5 07:41:38 EDT 2007

The most-frequent cause for this problem is staying in Unidata/Universe
in this sequence:
1.  running the current version of DOWNLOAD
2.  installing the new version
3.  running the new version of DOWNLOAD

If you have run the old version, it is important to quit out of Unidata
(between
steps 2 and 3 above) and then re-enter prior to running the new
version.
This will reset all the COMMON variables.

Dave Rotman
Associate Vice President for Technology
Chief Information Officer
Cedarville University
251 N. Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314
rotmand at cedarville.edu
voice 937-766-7905
fax 937-766-8819

>>> "Ellis, Scott" <sellis at highpoint.edu> 9/4/2007 3:09 PM >>>
After downloading the 7.21 version, I'm getting the following message
when I type DOWNLOAD at the colon prompt:

:DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD version 7.21

In DOWNLOAD/_DOWNLOAD.INIT at line 18 Incorrect redefinition of common
area: dim
ension size not matched.

Any help would be much appreciated....

Thanks,

Scott

Visit www.highpoint.edu ... At High Point University, every student
receives an extraordinary education in a fun environment with caring
people.