[Download-List] Initializing ST

Linda Miller lcmiller at aurora.edu
Wed Apr 16 11:46:04 EDT 2008

I don't have to enter through a screen with ST.JUMPSTART in my login paragraph. But it could be because there is other code in the login paragraph that determines that I am going to the colon prompt and it skips the SQLENVINIT and does envision initialization like we did in R17 (I don't have to enter the database password when going to the colon prompt). You could try adding a DATA statement after the ST.JUMPSTART. I seem to remember doing this in a paragraph that was getting a "Return to Continue" message at the end. I can't find it now, but I think that worked.