[Download-List] hopefully easy question?

Johnson, Keith M KMJohnson at collegeofidaho.edu
Mon Oct 27 16:16:35 EDT 2008

Hmm…

Well in one location it says that but I also read:

“If you want the single-valued fields to repeat on each output record, you can use

an exploded select list:

SELECT STUDENTS SAMPLE 2 BY NAME BY.EXP REG.TERMS”  -Page 64 of the 7.3* DONWLOAD.pdf manual.

I am not yet on that* version but am just checking to see if it works on 6.01

Keith Johnson

Information Technology

(Supporting Datatel’s; Colleague R18, Benefactor 5.1, and Web Advisor 3.X.  Also supporting; Informer v3.2.3 build 32406, UNIDATA 7.1X, and HP 11)

#5209 (direct)

#5543 Fax