[Download-List] "error while using download @record"

Spitzner, Eric Eric.Spitzner at quinnipiac.edu
Wed Nov 5 08:14:16 EST 2008

Montxo,

I think the error is because your SELECT statement must come before your DOWNLOAD statement:
<<
SELECT DICT CUSTOMER WITH TYP = "D" BY LOC
DOWNLOAD CUSTOMER

I think you'll also get an error for @RECORD; I think that's no longer supported under R18, although I could surely be wrong.

HTH
Eric Spitzner, CDP (eric.spitzner at quinnipiac.edu)
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Quinnipiac University; Hamden, Connecticut
Sun V490; Solaris 10; UniData 7.1.0
Colleague 18 and Benefactor 5.1

________________________________

  hi!! first say that I'm spanish and not speak english very well.......my apologies.....

  second, i`m using download and i obtain next error:

>DOWNLOAD CUSTOMER @RECORD
DOWNLOAD version 7.13
Creating temporary list DLSERINFER\RAMON.GONZALEZ49464.093
Using input file CUSTOMER
Output to screen

DOWNLOAD Error Listing                                                 Page   1
                                                             13:44:24  11-05-08

No dictionary entries were selected via SELECT DICT CUSTOMER WITH TYP = "D" BY L
OC

*** Program stopped due to errors. ***

can anyone help me?? many thanks!!
one more thing..........any web - manual - book about Universe and howto create-restore a database (sorry for the offtopic)

Distráete y huye de la rutina. Escapadas al mejor precio en Viajes Orange. <http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;133742524;7829128;l?http://viajes.orange.es/>