[Download-List] "error while using download @record"

David L. Rotman rotmand at cedarville.edu
Wed Nov 5 09:19:51 EST 2008

I suspect that DICT.DICT is missing from your account and/or 'TYPE' is
not defined correctly in DICT.DICT.

Here is our VOC entry for DICT.DICT:
VOC DICT.DICT
001: F
002: /usr/ud71/sys/DICT.DICT
003: /usr/ud71/sys/DICT.DICT

There should be an entry for TYPE in DICT.DICT:
Top of "TYPE" in "DICT.DICT", 6 lines, 10 characters.
*--: P
001: D
002: 1
003:
004:
005: 3L
006: S

Dave Rotman
Associate Vice President for Technology
Chief Information Officer
Cedarville University
251 N. Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314
rotmand at cedarville.edu
voice 937-766-7905
fax 937-766-8819

>>> On 11/5/2008 at 7:57 AM, in message
<20081105125753.A0BE3BB82E at ns2.cedarville.edu>, "Montxo Gonzalez"
<montxinho at mixmail.com> wrote:
hi!! first say that I'm spanish and not speak english very
well.......my apologies.....

second, i`m using download and i obtain next error:

>DOWNLOAD CUSTOMER @RECORD
DOWNLOAD version 7.13
Creating temporary list DLSERINFER\RAMON.GONZALEZ49464.093
Using input file CUSTOMER
Output to screen

DOWNLOAD Error Listing Page 1
13:44:24 11-05-08

No dictionary entries were selected via SELECT DICT CUSTOMER WITH TYP =
"D" BY L
OC

*** Program stopped due to errors. ***

can anyone help me?? many thanks!!
one more thing..........any web - manual - book about Universe and
howto create-restore a database (sorry for the offtopic)

Distráete y huye de la rutina. Escapadas al mejor precio en Viajes
Orange.  (
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;133742524;7829128;l?http://viajes.orange.es/
)