[Download-List] BREAK.SUP Page Break Option

Kim Colwell kcolwell at dacc.edu
Thu Nov 6 10:36:47 EST 2008

Dave,

Thanks for these enhancements.  We use DOWNLOAD to create data files as
well.  We have also found that DOWNLOAD is great for creating ad hoc
reports - usually these evolve from a query that people run a lot, then
want it put into a menu for ease of use, etc.  It's a good intermediary
between simple Queries and 'real' reports written in Envision (or Safari
/ Informer setups).

Kim Colwell
Director of Administrative Data Systems
Danville Area Community College