[Download-List] New to DOWNLOAD

Storey, Laurence Laurence.Storey at CareFusion.com
Fri Aug 21 12:55:29 EDT 2009

Hello.

I'm hoping you can help me with the installation of DOWNLOAD.
I have Unidata ver 6.0 on Unix

If I enter this command: "DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE"

I get this as a result:

DOWNLOAD version 7.30
Using input file
Output to screen

DOWNLOAD Error Listing                                                Page     1
                                                               09:20:47 08-21-09

Invalid syntax "DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE": should be "DOWNLOAD [DICT] InfoFileName"
Could not find file DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE in VOC.

*** Program stopped due to errors. ***

But if I enter this command: "LIST DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE"

I get this as a result:

LIST DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE 09:22:31 Aug 21 2009 1
DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE

REC2
REC3
REC4
REC5
REC6
REC1
REC7
7 records listed

So LIST works, DOWNLOAD doesn't for the same file.

Here are some VOC entries:
PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD
/info/SOURCE/UTILS/_DOWNLOAD

PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
DIR
/info/SOURCE/UTILS/DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
/info/SOURCE/UTILS/D_DOWNLOAD.SOURCE

Any help would be appreciated!!

-Larry

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese
Svenska: www.carefusion.com/legal/email