[Download-List] Possible enhancements to Cedarville Download

Dale Young youngd at auctor.com
Thu Dec 10 10:23:35 EST 2009

I really like the idea of the additional text in an XML - this would be
very helpful. As far as the rest goes, we have processes that we use to
check in/out items that we work on and DOWNLOAD is a part of that. We
also have our own security.

Thanks,
Dale Young | Auctor
9484 Priority Way West Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Phone (317) 569-7483 x309 | Fax (317) 569-7481