[Download-List] does location of DOWNLOAD.SOURCE matter when cloning?

Dave Moderski dmodersk at atlantic.edu
Sat Jan 16 15:45:12 EST 2010

Hello,

I am a datatel school and I successfully installed the DOWNLOAD utility into
one of our test colleague enviroments.  i ran CREATE.FILE DIR
DOWNLOAD.SOURCE after running udt from the .../apphome directory and the
data and dict entries were created off of .../apphome. i installed and ran
tests and it works.  however, the apphome directory is part of what gets
cloned.  if i were to do the same thing in our production environment and we
cloned it would this cause a problem?

I'm thinking I'd be ok because DOWNLOAD.SOURCE's VOC entry has no absolute
path, but I want to be sure before I install in production. or maybe
DOWNLOAD.SOURCE files don't even get touched after installation in which
case i'd think it really doesn't matter.

Here'e the VOC entry for DOWNLOAD.SOURCE.

:ELE VOC DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
3 lines long.

0001: DIR
0002: DOWNLOAD.SOURCE