[Download-List] DOWNLOAD using BY.EXP with two WHEN clauses

Norman, David (Health) David.Norman at health.sa.gov.au
Mon Feb 15 17:05:59 EST 2010

Dave,
In version 7.20, would that be line 178 ??

Thanks,

========================
David Norman
Senior Software Engineer - SA Ambulance Service

ICT Services
SA Health
Government of South Australia

Box 3, GPO
Adelaide, South Australia 5001
*+61 8 8274 0384
* fax +61 8 8271 4844
* david.norman at health.sa.gov.au

This e-mail may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error, please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.