[Download-List] DOWNLOAD using BY.EXP with two WHEN clauses

Dale Young youngd at auctor.com
Tue Feb 16 08:42:23 EST 2010

I tried that, re-compiled, re-catalogued, and got different error messages:

Program "DLPROCESS": Line 306, Variable "X.BUILDING.DATA.VALUE" previously undefined.  Zero used.

Program "DLPROCESS": Line 308, Variable previously undefined.  Zero length string used.

Program "DLPROCESS": Line 308, Variable "X.BUILDING.DATA.SUBVALUE" previously undefined.  Zero used.

Program "DLPROCESS": Line 327, Variable previously undefined.  Zero length string used.

Program "DLPROCESS": Line 327, Variable "X.BUILDING.DATA.SUBVALUE" previously undefined.  Zero used.

Program "DLPROCESS": Line 330, Variable "X.BUILDING.DATA.VALUE" previously undefined.  Zero used.

Good luck with the surgery.

Dale Young

9225 Priority Way West Dr.

Suite 390