[Download-List] MV.ORIENTATION on FORMAT TAB?

Robert D. Varju Robert.Varju at mascocabinetry.com
Fri Sep 17 13:18:07 EDT 2010

Perhaps I am missing something obvious.

I wish to download a TAB formatted file (for use in a spreadsheet) with MV.ORIENTATION VERTICAL.  The desired output is that of the FORMAT FIXED display.  The spreadsheet would appear as follows:

Harris, Amy

1998FA

1999G1

1999SP

2000FA

Jones, Thomas

1997SP

2002FA

Whenever I use the FORMAT TAB option, the output spreads the MV attribute horizontally, not vertically.  Please advise.

Regards,

Robert D. Varju
Sr. Programmer Analyst I - Retail Operations /Costing

Masco Cabinetry
robert.varju at mascocabinetry.com<mailto:laura.jones at mascocabinetry.com>
15535 South State Ave.
Middlefield, OH  44062
tel        440.632.3806

KraftMaid(r)|Quality Cabinets(r)|Merillat(r)|DENOVA(r)