[Download-List] general download availability question

Johnson, Keith M KMJohnson at collegeofidaho.edu
Wed May 4 17:01:31 EDT 2011

Dave, Thanks for the consideration,
Well we too are UNIDATA as for Colleague R18.
However it seems like it would be a great extension to my ODS and my former DB prompt users.  My ODS is MS SQL 2008.

The biggest thing I miss is the "fixed file output option"
-KJ

Keith Johnson
Information Technology
The College of Idaho                                      kmjohnson at collegeofidaho.edu<mailto:kmjohnson at collegeofidaho.edu>