[Download-List] Download and CHAR(13)

Small, Eric esmall at chapman.edu
Wed Feb 12 14:41:40 EST 2014

I'm trying to find a way to include in my output file a UNIBASIC CHAR(013) is there any way to do this.

We have an issue with Blackboards SIS integration tool and it needs a CHAR(013) at the end of each line written. Basically the tool is treating the data as Binary so no line breaks instead of ascii when there is a line break.

Any help would be great.

Eric Small
Technical Analyst
Information Systems and Technology
Chapman University
714/744-7852
esmall at chapman.edu<mailto:esmall at chapman.edu>

IS&T WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD - DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH OTHERS!
"If a child cannot learn the way we teach him, we had better teach him the way he learns."