[Download-List] Download and CHAR(13)

Keith Johnson KMJohnson at collegeofidaho.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:11:18 EST 2014

How about this?

#ll /usr/bin/ux2d*
-r-xr-xr-x   1 bin        bin          71048 Feb 15  2007 /usr/bin/ux2dos
root at isis:/root

Thank you -Keith

Keith Johnson
Information Technology
The College of Idaho                                       kmjohnson at collegeofidaho.edu<mailto:kmjohnson at collegeofidaho.edu>
2112 Cleveland Blvd Caldwell, ID 83605           http://www.collegeofidaho.edu<http://www.collegeofidaho.edu/>
Business: 208.459.5209
Fax: 208.459.5543

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.