[Download-List] XML.ASSOC.NAME feature in Informer?

Keith Johnson KMJohnson at collegeofidaho.edu
Fri Mar 7 11:16:21 EST 2014

Vin,
We use both informer and Download,
I am not sure I understand your question but Informer does let you export to XML.   Does that answer your question?  You also use the word "convert" now I am not sure anyone has written a tool to auto convert any download query to informer...
PS there is a forum for Entrinsic if you were not aware that you can get a better (larger set of eyes on your question) It can be found at: http://www.entrinsik.com/forums/
Thank you -Keith

Keith Johnson
Information Technology