[Download-List] DOWNLOAD Version 8 Compile and Run Issues

Jeff Colvin jcolvin at mipe.com
Fri Jul 10 08:19:09 EDT 2015

Howdy,

I downloaded and installed the download_universe_unix software.  My UniVerse release (VOC RELLEVEL) states:
001: X
002: 11.1.4
003: PICK
004: PICK.FORMAT
005: 11.1.4

The version of Linux is as follows:
LSB_VERSION=base-4.0-amd64:base-4.0-noarch:core-4.0-amd64:core-4.0-noarch:graphics-4.0-amd64:graphics-4.0-noarch:printing-4.0-amd64:printing-4.0-noarch
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.6 (Santiago)

When I ran the BUILDDLVOC installation paragraph it gave me the following errors when trying to compile the DLSOURCE DL program:

Code within the internal CONVERT.TO.XLSX subroutine:
1501 SWAP '%input' WITH X.INPUT.PATH IN X.COMMAND
          String Constant unexpected, Was expecting: Array Name, Variable name, Press any key to continue
1513 SWAP '%output' WITH X.OUTPUT.PATH IN X.COMMAND
          String Constant unexpected, Was expecting: Array Name, Variable name, Press any key to continue
1518 PCPERFORM X.COMMAND CAPTURING X.OUTPUT
          Variable Name (LOCAL) unexpected, Was expecting: Assignment Operator
1521 PCPERFORM X.COMMAND
          Variable Name (LOCAL) unexpected, Was expecting: Assignment Operator

I also found out that when copying the DLSOURCE VOCLIST to a remote account, the PCLOSE, POPEN, and PWRITE VOC items are missing.  I found out that these there DLSOURCE programs did not compile, because the IDLKEYS_INS and ERRD.INS.IBAS include files are missing.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Jeff Colvin
Senior Programmer Analyst
Mission Petroleum Carriers