[Download-List] COMMON Size Mismatch

Rotman, David rotmand at cedarville.edu
Mon Jul 13 13:40:37 EDT 2015

I have not had time to do thorough investigation of this error, but I was
able to reproduce it depending how the compilation is done.

The standard paragraph used to build DOWNLOAD uses the +$INFORMATION flag:
    BASIC DLSOURCE DL +$INFORMATION

If one or more of the routines are compiled without the +$INFORMATION flag,
the redefinition-of-common error is generated.

There may be other causes, so let me know whether or not this fixes the
COMMON problem.

David Rotman, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Technology
Chief Information Officer