[Download-List] COMMON Size Mismatch

Charles Stevenson stevenson.chas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:44:35 EDT 2015

Instead of specifying it with a command line option:

BASIC DLSOURCE DL +$INFORMATION

it might be wise to add this line to the top of the source code itself:

DLSOURCE DL
0001: *
0002: * INFO/BASIC PROGRAM

      - - - [snip] - - -

0025: * Stamped: p21 rotmand, /usr/local/download, user #1976, 22 Nov 13,
07:48AM.
0026: * Version 8.00
0027: *

0028:*$OPTIONS INFORMATION *    <----   add this line

0029:       $INCLUDE IDLMAX
0030:       $INCLUDE IDLMAIN

Functionally, it causes the same compilation, so if you did that to all the
programs, you could be more sure of good compilation w/o relying on guys
like me to get it right & babysitting us here.

fwiw,
cds