[Download-List] Download Excel Format

Rotman, David rotmand at cedarville.edu
Mon Aug 17 13:38:48 EDT 2015

It looks like you need to modify the DOWNLOAD.CONFIG entry in the voc to
include 'sh /c ' in the command:
    sh /c perl /usr/local/bin/csv2xlsx.pl -s tab -e undef -q undef -i
%input -o %output

I don't have access to Universe under Linux, so I can't verify this
precisely.  I do know that the Universe/Windows variant works:
    DOS /C perl /usr/local/bin/csv2xlsx.pl -s tab -e undef -q undef -i
%input -o %output

David Rotman, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Technology
Chief Information Officer