[Download-List] @date issue...

Waldie, Shawn waldies at ohiodominican.edu
Wed Nov 19 08:54:28 EST 2003

Keith, might this be what you're looking for:

DOWNLOAD UT.OPERS \
  FILE _HOLD_ UT.OPERS.HTM FORMAT HTML OVERWRITING \
 HEADING
  LITERAL "Datatel loginID" \
  LITERAL "User Name" \
  LITERAL "Power User" \
  LITERAL "Today" \
 DETAIL \
  @ID \
  SYS.USER.NAME \
  SYS.USER.CLASSES NUM.VALUES ALL \
  @DATE

*  EVAL "IF SYS.USER.CLASSES EQ '' THEN 'Power' ELSE ''" COL.HDG "Power
User; All Screens except Privileged (Admin)" \

It doesn't mean that there isn't one, but if there is a way to apply the
line that's 'commented' out, I don't know it.