[Download-List] RE: DOWNLOAD the DICT

Keith Johnson KJohnson at lcsc.edu
Thu Dec 18 14:28:49 EST 2003

Kriss, and all other list readers,

I tried your method; it works as advertised, but some times a method to
send the file without input is a nice alternative, or hard coded.
Like:
LIST DICT GL.ACCTS TO ~/gldict.xml TOXML

I have used "inline prompts" to get around hard coding but was hopping
for a hands free alternative.

This example failed; anyone have a good idea how to make the UNIX ~ work
in UNIDATA?  I have seen PCPERFORM with this but not at the ":" prompt.
-KJ

Keith Johnson
Systems Administrator			         Programmer / Analyst
Lewis-Clark State College (LCSC)   208.792.2510
500 8th Ave.
Lewiston, ID 83501