[Download-List] COL.HDG in Download Version 7.00

Bill Pizer pizerw at sage.edu
Tue Aug 17 09:40:16 EDT 2004

Ok it might be me....and feel free to tell me that if you want.

I cannot seem to get COL.HDG to work in Download. We just upgraded from 4.something a few months ago. What am I missing??

DOWNLOAD PERSON FIRST.NAME COL.HDG "TEST" FILE _HOLD_ WJP.Q

Gives me this:

10 records processed.
:AE _HOLD_ WJP.Q
Top of "WJP.Q" in "_HOLD_", 10 lines, 70 characters.
001: "Mandy"
002: "Maria"
003: "Jodi"
004: "Rand & Leila"