[Download-List] COL.HDG in Download Version 7.00

David L. Rotman rotmand at cedarville.edu
Wed Aug 18 08:02:36 EDT 2004

In contrast to the LIST statement, DOWNLOAD does not produce column
headings unless specifically requested.  Try adding:
  HEADING FIELD.NAMES
to your DOWNLOAD statement.

>>> pizerw at sage.edu 8/17/2004 9:40:16 AM >>>
Ok it might be me....and feel free to tell me that if you want.

I cannot seem to get COL.HDG to work in Download. We just upgraded from
4.something a few months ago. What am I missing??

DOWNLOAD PERSON FIRST.NAME COL.HDG "TEST" FILE _HOLD_ WJP.Q

Gives me this:

10 records processed.

:AE _HOLD_ WJP.Q

Top of "WJP.Q" in "_HOLD_", 10 lines, 70 characters.

001: "Mandy"

002: "Maria"

003: "Jodi"

004: "Rand & Leila"