[Download-List] Total on a Multi-valued Field

April Falkner April.Falkner at systems.tstc.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:49:36 EDT 2004

I have just subscribed to this list, but it has not been processed yet
so please reply to me directly. I have a user who is trying to download
the name and total of a multi-valued field. She is using DET.SUP and is
just getting the amount of the first multi-value and not the total of
all the values. Her sentence is:
DOWNLOAD filename BREAK.ON SSN NAME TOTAL DED.AMT DET.SUP FORMAT COMMA
FILE _HOLD_ TEST OVERWRITING

What does she need to do to get the total of the multi-valued field
DED.AMT?

April Falkner
Email....april.falkner at systems.tstc.edu
Programmer Analyst II
Voice...(254)867-3945
Texas State Technical College System      Fax......(254)867-3935
3801 Campus Drive, Bldg 32-5
Waco, TX 76705