[Download-List] Calculated Fields Not Downloading Properly

Jeffery G. Summers jsummers at transy.edu
Tue Jan 4 09:34:18 EST 2005

Okay.  Here's what I did when I upgraded.  I deleted the contents of
DOWNLOAD.SOURCE and then copied all the new files for 7.10.  I followed the
installation instructions for building the VOC and running tests - all
worked fine.

Then I started getting calls - all the offices that used pre-built DOWNLOAD
statements for extracts were getting errors.  So I blew away 7.10 and copied
6.0 in its place, doing the install steps as listed.  Version 6.0 seemed to
work with most of my extracts but after a couple of months of 6.0 I'm
encountering more instances like this one.  All the VOC pointers [I hope]
should be accurate since I overwrote the original directory with the new
files.

I just re-ran BUILDDL.VOC but still seem to have the same problem.

My DOWNLOAD statement consists of DOWNLOAD STUDENTS STU.HOME.CITY for
testing and it still has errors.  Do I need to do a fresh install in a new
directory?

Thanks!