[Download-List] TOTALS

Barry Rogen BRogen at pny.com
Fri Oct 20 10:36:08 EDT 2006

Alan,

      I tried your suggestion and it is a beautiful thing. Does the
trick

quite well.   Thank you very much for your input..

   Cheers,

Barry  Rogen
PNY Technologies, Inc.
Senior  Programmer/Analyst
(973)  515 - 9700  ext 5327
brogen at pny.com

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win
glorious triumphs even though checkered by
failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live
in the gray twilight that knows neither victory
nor defeat.                t. roosevelt