[Download-List] Download and R18

Lewis Megginson Lmegginson at holyfamily.edu
Thu Apr 19 15:36:38 EDT 2007

   Mary,

               I just tried this on my  18 account and it ran okay.
I am combined Unidata.

SELECT STUDENT.TERMS SAMPLE

10 records selected to list 0.

>DOWNLOAD STUDENT.TERMS STTR.STUDENT STTR.BIRTH.DATE FILE _HOLD_
DEMO.TXT OVERWR
ITING

DOWNLOAD version 7.11

Using input file STUDENT.TERMS

Output to file _HOLD_ DEMO.TXT

*

10 records processed.

:

Lewis Megginson
Administrative Systems Coordinator
Holy Family University
9801 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19114-2009
Phone  (215)-637-7700 x3636

Colleague live : 17.471      Unidata: 6.1.13
O/S: HPUX 11i v1 64bit    DMI 3.7
Hardware: HP9000            WebAdvisor 2.19
LDAP EDIR 8.7.3

>>> <maryjo_freeman at ivcc.edu> 4/19/2007 3:19:08 pm >>>
I am testing my download queries in a R18 test account.
      I attempt to use STTR.BIRTH.DATE from STUDENT.TERMS with the
following results:

      DOWNLOAD STUDENT.TERMS STTR.STUDENT STTR.BIRTH.DATE
            FILE _HOLD_ DEMO.TXT OVERWRITING
      DOWNLOAD version 5.10
      Writing to _HOLD_ DEMO.TXT
      In /r17/datatel/release/download511/_DOWNLOAD.LOAD at line 109
Can't
itype a
            uncompiled field

      This continues for each record and then will NOT download the
STTR.BIRTH.DATE.

      The download will work from PERSON using BIRTH.DATE.

      Any and all help is appreciated as this is a common field that
we
will need to download.

A friend is.....
          Someone who understands your past