[Download-List] Download version 7.21 error

Keith Johnson KJohnson at lcsc.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:36:46 EDT 2007

Scott,
I am not sure I am on the right page, but you need to run Download
against a file.  When I run just download by itself in my test account I
get:

:DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD version 7.13
Can not open "DOWNLOAD713" "DOWNLOAD.HLP" as a sequential file
:

So as you can see I am a version back.  Did you send the whole command
you ran?  Did you ever have this running?
-Keith Johnson
LCSC.

PS but this does not error:
:SELECT PERSON SAMPLE