[Download-List] SELINP

Linda Miller lcmiller at aurora.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:32:02 EDT 2007

We use this extensively also.  We went on R18 in July.  What we have
found is that the computed coluulmn works fine at the colon prompt and
in paragraphs since these are database level queries (we are Unidata
combined).  What you can't do is change or add a new CC in DCC since the
SELINP subroutine can't be IS because it uses COMMON.  So if you want
changes or if you want to add a new one, you have to do this directly
into the DICT.